Coffee Hours at Beth’s Bakery with Rev. Tina
September 2 9:00 - 10:30 am | Beth's Bakery
Join Rev. Tina on the first Thursday of the month at Beth’s Bakery for open office hours. Everyone is welcome to drop by say hello, sit a while and have good conversation.
- Have questions about First Church? This is a great chance to learn more.
- Do wonder if God or Jesus are real or have other spiritual or religious questions? Come on by all questions are welcome!
- Do you need a prayer without having to commit to coming to church? This is a time for you!
- Do you wonder how yoga, meditation, chakras, or other practices can fit into Christianity? Me too! And I love learning about these areas and practice some of them.
- Is your heart heavy with all that is going on in the world and you just need someone to listen and talk to? I am here for you. All conversations (assuming we are alone, will be held in confidence). We can also schedule a private time to meet.
- Do you like dogs, motorcycles, sports, kids, the beach or being kind to others? Me too! We have a lot in common. Let’s chat about that.
Hope to see you soon! ~Rev. Tina