Terri Lippman, Director
Entering our 28th year
During the year a variety of educational units are planned to help expose the children to many new ideas and concepts. The activities and materials are selected to maximize each child’s potential physical, cognitive, language and creative abilities.
The Guidelines for Preschool
Learning Experiences (Massa-chusetts Curriculum Frameworks) demonstrate that we are providing experiences that build broad and balanced
foundations for learning in all content areas.
It is our goal to create a loving atmosphere that will help each child to develop sensitivity to others, curiosity, responsibility, creativity, self-discipline and a genuine interest in and love of learning.
(1) Learn to share ideas and materials with others.
(2) Learn to take pleasure in one's own work and play.
(3) Encourage creativity, imagination, and the development of potentials, so that the child may make his own unique contribution to the activities of the group as a whole.
(4) Increase the development of fine and gross motor control.
(5) Strengthen vocabulary and sentence complexity; develop a longer attention span. (Development of children’s English language skills is a major goal of our curriculum.)
(6) To encourage cognitive skills, memory, organization, pre- reading and pre-kindergarten skills on an individual basis.
TUITION- 2013-2014 school year
2-day (T./TH.) $175.00 payment per month
3-day (M./W./F.) $215.00 payment per month
Registration Fee: $50.00
Lunch Bunch $8.00 per session